Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Delicious in the Classroom

We read this article about using delicious in the classroom. I already use portaportal in my classroom but I imagine there might be a way to import my links from portaportal to my delicious account. I can definitely see the uses of delicious for my own research and learning, the fact that you can access it from any computer is particularly appealing.

As far as using it with students, I think it would be great for research projects. Especially now that I see how students can send each other links, or I can send students links. Students could build on their own account or a class account from year to year. It would be great to use it for website evaluation; part of students' assignment could be to simply find websites and recommend them to my delicious site. It would be particularly interesting if they had to defend their choice in written form...maybe on a blog post! Ahhh!! It's endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment